Saturday, December 5, 2009

OH Santa!

We were invited by my friend Kylie to have breakfast with Santa this morning. What a treat!! Mason was so excited to see Santa. Nash...um not so much. I didn't think that he would do well. He wanted nothing to do with Mr. Claus. It was so cute to see all the kids go crazy for Santa. Some good, some not so good. There were some tears shead. Mason was the first one up to see Santa. He knew exactlly what to ask for. He had been practicing all week. When he got to Santa's lap he totally blanked! He sat there for the longest time saying..."Um....well...I want a....um...." he forgot. He got a little nervous come game time. He was cute.


Um...not sure what I want



Nash was out of there!



Presley and Chloe with Santa



This is what Santa gave me!

No comments: