Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I said I would never have one...

Well now I do!




It's our new ride. Well, it is a minivan, but it's so pimp! That thing has everything you need. It is a Chrysler Town and Country in hunter green. We all love it so far. There is still so much I need to learn about it though. Mason was totally excited that it has the DVD players that drop down. Kylie was excited about the seats that swivel and face the back so you can play cards while you ride. I mean seriously has it all. It has a back-up camera, which if you know me...I NEED that. It has a navigation system too, which if you know Justin....lol. Just kidding. You can even start the engine from inside the house! Love it! The most important thing is that it is really safe. So I am now an official soccer Mom that has the minivan and all those kids! Ha!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Oh man! Well, if you are going to be driving a minivan at least it is a PIMP one! haha Best looking soccer mom out there!