Monday, April 5, 2010

Costa Rica and Easter

Oh there is so much to write about, but I will sum up. It has been 2 months since my last post, but we have been really busy.

Justin and I got a 3rd Honeymoon to Costa Rica! It was amazing and beautiful and we cannot wait to go back. We did however miss the kids like crazy. I admit we needed the break, but it was hard to leave those babies! The wedding we attended in Costa Rica was beautiful. It was on the black sand beach at Sunset, the scenery was breathtaking. I met a lot of Justin's college friends for the first time and I loved them all. They were SO much fun! I love meeting new and fun people!







It was fun to see Nash hunt for Easter Eggs for the very first time! We were invited to Kylie's Mom's house for an Easter Egg Hunt.






Also it is hard to believe Nash just turned 18 months old!! He is truly the sweetest little boy, but very BUSY. He is a mess. Everyday is interesting and you never know what he is going to do next.


Presley is 6 1/2 months old. She is now saying..."Dada" all the time (of course) and rolling all over the place. She is also really close to sitting up on her own. She is such a good baby!



Mason is playing soccer again and loves it! He is doing awesome at his school and can add and subtract anything under ten. He's a smarty. He must be his Father's child!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok.. Travis and I are joining you on Honeymoon number 4!!!! Mason looks older to me for some reason in these pictures. You must tell him to stop doing that!

Hopefully my kids will get better so we can see you soon!!!!! xoxo

Erin said...

Cute pics! And oh my goodness Presley looks like you in the pic where she's pulled the bow off her head. Adorable!!

Our Comfy~ Cozy Life!!!! said...

Great pictures! Your blog is so cute! :-)