Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sure, I can feed my Sister

Nash is a funny kid. He is silly and as stubborn as they come. It's his way or the highway. Everything is on his terms. I think we are in for it with this one. Looking back at how Mason was I think we were just lucky. Mason was the perfect little boy. Nash seems sweet but his motives are clear, to get in trouble!

The other day I was giving Presley a little bottle of apple juice and water. I forgot for a moment that anything I put down in Nash's reach he will grab it. I put the bottle of juice down on the side table. Before I knew it Nash got the bottle and ran over to where Presley was. Her new favorite spot is the bean bag chair that the boys got for Christmas. She loves it! Anyway, I look up and Nash has got that bottle in her mouth and she is drinking it! I laughed and rushed to grab the camera. Most of the time I miss these moments, but thank goodness the camera was close.



Presley has had her first "real" feeding with a spoon! I thought the first feeding went well, but it's so funny to see them try to eat for the first time. Here's a little video of her.



It seems to be going so fast! Presley is already 4 1/2 months old and Nash will be 16 months on Tuesday. Crazy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ok... Cuteness of Nash {of course}. But what really cracked me up is the shot of the wine glass in the background of your feeding. A little bite for Presley and a sip for mommy!!!!! LOL!