Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sick Kid, Cranky Toddler, Happy Baby

Seriously I don't understand how your child gets sick after school is out and they are home all the time?!

On Sunday I noticed Mason's face was a little bit red on his cheeks. It look like he was starting to break out from the sunscreen I had just bought the day before. Well Monday morning he woke up and his whole face was bright red, cheeks mostly. Then the rash started to move down his arms and legs. After a quick panic I checked the Internet to find out rashes are usually not serious and he had text book 5th's disease. It sound scary, but he acts completely fine. Don't let the pictures fool you, he is a little bit of a drama king.




On Monday I took Nash to see the doctor for a fever. I just knew he had another ear infection. Well after the wasted trip and $25, he's just teething. This kid has had a time with his teeth coming in. It's like he has really thick gums or something. Poor guy (or Mom), he just goes through these fits of crying and it seems nothing helps him. I did get his first big boy haircut at a "salon" and he looks like a little man.



This is what I get when I say...SMILE....


Miss Presley is now pulling up on everything she can. We have had many bumps and hard hits to the floor. Good thing I have carpet and not hardwoods! My only happy baby right now....

2 comments:

Erin said...

poor mason! get well soon! uncle zach is ready to play with you!

poor nash! but look at all those teeth! and at least your dr visit is on $25...our is $87 each visit! ouch!

Yea big girl presley! can't wait to see you all

kylie said...

i love nashes crazy smile :) ;)